An in-depth four-day*
For the parents of 6 to 16 year olds.
Intro: About the course (One hour - online)
- Why parenting education and what will you learn in this course?
- How did this course help parents raise their children better?
Part 1: Big Picture of Parenting (One day)
- How to focus on the big picture of parenting, without being overwhelmed by the day-to-day concerns and activities?
- What are twenty simple things you can do to make yourself a better parent and raise your child better?
- What do you need to know to raise a child in this modern day and age?
- How to avoid simple mistakes in parenting that cause issues in the long term when it is too late to rectify?
Part 2: Know Your Child (Three days)
- Learn how to identify the core personality of your child
- Discover what is good and what the child needs in the long run
- Develop a parenting style that is most effective with your child
- Discover activities and programs that are best suited to your child
- Give effective guidance regarding college and career choices